Sensational star, Vijay Deverakonda, who recently wrapped up the first schedule of his new film with Puri Jagan is currently spending the lockdown time with his family members.
Tentatively titled, Fighter, the film is being made at a pan-India level. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vijay may join hands with Brochevarevarura fame Vivek Athreya for his next.
Buzz is also that the film will go on floors in the second half of this year. To get clarity regarding the news, we have to wait and see for a few more months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W