Sensational star, Vijay Deverakonda, who recently wrapped up the first schedule of his new film with Puri Jagan is currently spending the lockdown time with his family members.
Tentatively titled, Fighter, the film is being made at a pan-India level. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vijay may join hands with Brochevarevarura fame Vivek Athreya for his next.
Buzz is also that the film will go on floors in the second half of this year. To get clarity regarding the news, we have to wait and see for a few more months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5