Sensational star, Vijay Deverakonda, who recently wrapped up the first schedule of his new film with Puri Jagan is currently spending the lockdown time with his family members.
Tentatively titled, Fighter, the film is being made at a pan-India level. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vijay may join hands with Brochevarevarura fame Vivek Athreya for his next.
Buzz is also that the film will go on floors in the second half of this year. To get clarity regarding the news, we have to wait and see for a few more months.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule