Young hero Vijay Deverakonda may have been upset with the unexpected outcome of his recent release, Dear Comrade, but he has a couple of exciting projects in his kitty. There is also a Bollywood debut round the corner.
Meanwhile, Film Nagar grapevine is that Vijay Deverakonda may be teaming up with young director Sree Harsha Konuganti, who had made a successful debut with Hushaaru last year. Apparently, a leading production house will be bankrolling this project. However, we will have to wait until an official word is out from the horse’s mouth.
Incidentally, Sree Harsha had tried to collaborate with Vijay for his debut film itself, but the project didn’t materialize for reasons unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release
- There is too much pressure on my son-Vikram
- Bigil’s advance bookings on fire
- Rashmika miffed with rumors about her attitude problem
- Nayanthara collaborates with Katrina Kaif for this special reason