Young hero Vijay Deverakonda has surprised everyone with his latest feat. The much-talked-about actor has been declared the Most Searched South Indian Star for the year 2019 by Google India.
Vijay had made a lot of buzz across South India during Dear Comrade’s release. He has also been in the news recently after his defence of ‘misogyny in Arjun Reddy’ in a roundtable with Anupama Chopra for Film Companion last month.
Vijay is all set for his Bollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh and Karan Johar’s Fighter in 2020. He will next be seen in World Famous Lover.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP
- Latest update on RRR’s new action-packed schedule
- Darbar’s latest worldwide collections
- US collections of Sankranthi films
- Press Note : “Sarileru Neekevvaru – $12 and under”
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?