Young hero Vijay Deverakonda has surprised everyone with his latest feat. The much-talked-about actor has been declared the Most Searched South Indian Star for the year 2019 by Google India.
Vijay had made a lot of buzz across South India during Dear Comrade’s release. He has also been in the news recently after his defence of ‘misogyny in Arjun Reddy’ in a roundtable with Anupama Chopra for Film Companion last month.
Vijay is all set for his Bollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh and Karan Johar’s Fighter in 2020. He will next be seen in World Famous Lover.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Vishwak- A film on Corona to be out soon
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside
- Nikhil’s timely acts winning hearts