Young hero Vijay Deverakonda has surprised everyone with his latest feat. The much-talked-about actor has been declared the Most Searched South Indian Star for the year 2019 by Google India.
Vijay had made a lot of buzz across South India during Dear Comrade’s release. He has also been in the news recently after his defence of ‘misogyny in Arjun Reddy’ in a roundtable with Anupama Chopra for Film Companion last month.
Vijay is all set for his Bollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh and Karan Johar’s Fighter in 2020. He will next be seen in World Famous Lover.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt