Hero Vijay Deverakonda has returned to Hyderabad after wrapping up Liger’s crucial climax schedule in Goa. After a short break, the movie’s unit will be flying to the US for yet another important schedule, which will also see Vijay sharing the screen with boxing legend Mike Tyson.
Upon his return to Hyderabad, Vijay took to Twitter and pleasantly thrilled his fans by tweeting a super cool picture. Dressed in a pink beanie and a blue sweatshirt and track pant, Vijay looked handsome as ever. Vijay described the Goa schedule as the most physically and mentally exhausting schedule of his life so far and went on to say that it was worth it.
“Dived straight back into multiple things that awaited me back home – but decided tonight to take a moment to say thank you and shower some love back,” the heartthrob tweeted.
Came back from the most physically and mentally exhausting schedule of my life so far 🙂 was worth it!
Dived straight back into multiple things that awaited me back home – but decided tonight to take a moment to say thank you and shower some love back.. pic.twitter.com/nddIRjjHdI
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) October 14, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?