Here’s an exciting buzz. According to the latest reports, young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’a younger daughter Sivatmika are all set to make their silver screen debut very soon. Their rumored debut film is titled Dorasani and it is set in Telangana backdrop.
Apparently, a short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra will be making his feature film debut with Anand and Sivatmika’s launchpad project. Pellichoopulu co-producer and the Devarakondas’ uncle Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar will be jointly producing the movie. An official annoncement and more details regarding the project are awaited.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- Kajal goes to Araku valley