Here’s an exciting buzz. According to the latest reports, young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’a younger daughter Sivatmika are all set to make their silver screen debut very soon. Their rumored debut film is titled Dorasani and it is set in Telangana backdrop.
Apparently, a short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra will be making his feature film debut with Anand and Sivatmika’s launchpad project. Pellichoopulu co-producer and the Devarakondas’ uncle Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar will be jointly producing the movie. An official annoncement and more details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju