Here’s an exciting buzz. According to the latest reports, young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’a younger daughter Sivatmika are all set to make their silver screen debut very soon. Their rumored debut film is titled Dorasani and it is set in Telangana backdrop.
Apparently, a short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra will be making his feature film debut with Anand and Sivatmika’s launchpad project. Pellichoopulu co-producer and the Devarakondas’ uncle Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar will be jointly producing the movie. An official annoncement and more details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s wife passes away
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2