Here’s an exciting buzz. According to the latest reports, young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’a younger daughter Sivatmika are all set to make their silver screen debut very soon. Their rumored debut film is titled Dorasani and it is set in Telangana backdrop.
Apparently, a short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra will be making his feature film debut with Anand and Sivatmika’s launchpad project. Pellichoopulu co-producer and the Devarakondas’ uncle Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar will be jointly producing the movie. An official annoncement and more details regarding the project are awaited.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy