Here’s an exciting buzz. According to the latest reports, young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s brother Anand Deverakonda and Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’a younger daughter Sivatmika are all set to make their silver screen debut very soon. Their rumored debut film is titled Dorasani and it is set in Telangana backdrop.
Apparently, a short filmmaker named KVR Mahendra will be making his feature film debut with Anand and Sivatmika’s launchpad project. Pellichoopulu co-producer and the Devarakondas’ uncle Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar will be jointly producing the movie. An official annoncement and more details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film