2018 has been quite eventful for young hero Vijay Deverakonda. He had scored his career’s best and one of the all time top grossers in Tollywood history with Geetha Govindam earlier this year. However, his subsequent film, the Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama, NOTA, released in October and ended up as a huge debacle.
Vijay is simultaneously shooting for two projects, one with debutant Bharat Kamma and another one with MMIRR fame Kranthi Madhav. Currently, Vijay is in a village near Tuni, East Godavari, shooting for Dear Comrade in Bharath Kamma’s, direction. The schedule will last for another week. Already, nearly half of the film’s talkie portions have been wrapped up.
Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni’s BigBen Cinemas and Mythri Movie Makers banners are bankrolling Dear Comrade. Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. Vijay’s Taxiwaala is slated for release on November 17.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama