2018 has been quite eventful for young hero Vijay Deverakonda. He had scored his career’s best and one of the all time top grossers in Tollywood history with Geetha Govindam earlier this year. However, his subsequent film, the Tamil-Telugu bilingual political drama, NOTA, released in October and ended up as a huge debacle.
Vijay is simultaneously shooting for two projects, one with debutant Bharat Kamma and another one with MMIRR fame Kranthi Madhav. Currently, Vijay is in a village near Tuni, East Godavari, shooting for Dear Comrade in Bharath Kamma’s, direction. The schedule will last for another week. Already, nearly half of the film’s talkie portions have been wrapped up.
Pelli Choopulu’s co-producer Yash Rangineni’s BigBen Cinemas and Mythri Movie Makers banners are bankrolling Dear Comrade. Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. Vijay’s Taxiwaala is slated for release on November 17.
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR