The long, crucial Kakinada schedule for Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing youthful action drama, Dear Comrade, has been wrapped up finally. The film’s unit has completed four major schedules with the Kakinada episode.
In Dear Comrade, Vijay plays the role of a student leader. Rashmika Mandanna, who plays the film’s leading lady, will be seen as a cricketer. Debutant Bharath Kamma is the director of the film. Mythri Movie Makers and Yash Rangineni are jointly producing the film. Dear Comrade will hit screens in May next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details