The long, crucial Kakinada schedule for Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing youthful action drama, Dear Comrade, has been wrapped up finally. The film’s unit has completed four major schedules with the Kakinada episode.
In Dear Comrade, Vijay plays the role of a student leader. Rashmika Mandanna, who plays the film’s leading lady, will be seen as a cricketer. Debutant Bharath Kamma is the director of the film. Mythri Movie Makers and Yash Rangineni are jointly producing the film. Dear Comrade will hit screens in May next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out