The long, crucial Kakinada schedule for Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing youthful action drama, Dear Comrade, has been wrapped up finally. The film’s unit has completed four major schedules with the Kakinada episode.
In Dear Comrade, Vijay plays the role of a student leader. Rashmika Mandanna, who plays the film’s leading lady, will be seen as a cricketer. Debutant Bharath Kamma is the director of the film. Mythri Movie Makers and Yash Rangineni are jointly producing the film. Dear Comrade will hit screens in May next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- ‘Varsha Bollamma’s look from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?