Actor Vijay Deverakonda who is awaiting his upcoming release World Famous Lover on 14th February, is in the meanwhile prepping for his next film, Fighter. With the film helmed by Puri Jagannadh, he will be making his foray into Bollywood.
While the film is going to be made on a major scale, we hear a set of the film alone costs a whopping Rs 5 Crore. It is being erected in Mumbai.
Vijay was learning the ropes of martial arts in Thailand for this role that sees him in a bulked-up avatar. Puri is working closely with Karan Johar for Vijay’s Bollywood venture and all of them are making sure they leave no stones unturned for the perfect launch vehicle. Reports suggest that Bollywood diva Ananya Pandey has been roped in for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours