Vijay Deverakonda’s next outing is a romantic drama titled World Famous Lover. After Aishwarya Rajesh’s poster, the makers on Friday evening unveiled Izabelle Leite’s first look poster that also featured Vijay.
In WFL, Izabelle, a Brazilian national, plays a French girl who falls in love with Vijay’s Gautham character. While the poster showcases the beautiful chemistry between Vijay and Izabelle, it also raises curiosity about Vijay’s multiple avatars in the film.
Kranthi Madhav is directing WFL and KA Vallabha is producing it under senior producer KS Ramarao’s presentation. Two more first look posters, revealing Catherine Tresa and Raashi Khanna’s looks, will be out today and tomorrow. WFL is hitting screens on February 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life