Vijay Deverakonda is all set to spread his wings beyond Tollywood and Kollywood with his next film. Titled Hero, the film will be finished last simultaneously made in Kannada and Malayalam. Noted production house Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the project.
Last night, the makers announced that Hero will be going on floors from April 22. The first schedule will take place in New Delhi. Hero is a sports drama and Vijay will be seen as a professional biker in it.
Maharshi’s cinematographer Mohanan’s daughter Malavika Mohanan will romance Vijay in the movie. Debutant Anand Annamalai will be directing the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag’s Bangarraju gets a tentative release date
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release