Vijay Deverakonda is all set to spread his wings beyond Tollywood and Kollywood with his next film. Titled Hero, the film will be finished last simultaneously made in Kannada and Malayalam. Noted production house Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the project.
Last night, the makers announced that Hero will be going on floors from April 22. The first schedule will take place in New Delhi. Hero is a sports drama and Vijay will be seen as a professional biker in it.
Maharshi’s cinematographer Mohanan’s daughter Malavika Mohanan will romance Vijay in the movie. Debutant Anand Annamalai will be directing the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story