Vijay Deverakonda is all set to spread his wings beyond Tollywood and Kollywood with his next film. Titled Hero, the film will be finished last simultaneously made in Kannada and Malayalam. Noted production house Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the project.
Last night, the makers announced that Hero will be going on floors from April 22. The first schedule will take place in New Delhi. Hero is a sports drama and Vijay will be seen as a professional biker in it.
Maharshi’s cinematographer Mohanan’s daughter Malavika Mohanan will romance Vijay in the movie. Debutant Anand Annamalai will be directing the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages