Vijay Deverakonda’s new film, Hero, had its official launch in March. The film will be simultaneously made in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam. Noted Telugu production house Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling the project.
According to the latest update, Hero will be going on floors from May 22. The first schedule will take place in New Delhi. Hero is a sports drama and Vijay will be seen as a professional biker in it. Maharshi’s cinematographer Mohanan’s daughter Malavika Mohanan plays the female lead in the movie. Debutant Anand Annamalai is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up