Her debut film Arjun Reddy is a sensation even post two years of release. But Shalini Pandey didn’t quite sign several films in Telugu soon after and shifted base to Kollywood where she was offered interesting films.
Shalini, who was seen in very few films in Telugu might have chalked out an unexpected path for herself. It has been learnt that the actress is in talks with a leading production house in Hindi and might sign a set of films with them soon.
If things work well, Shalini might shift base to Mumbai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role