Her debut film Arjun Reddy is a sensation even post two years of release. But Shalini Pandey didn’t quite sign several films in Telugu soon after and shifted base to Kollywood where she was offered interesting films.
Shalini, who was seen in very few films in Telugu might have chalked out an unexpected path for herself. It has been learnt that the actress is in talks with a leading production house in Hindi and might sign a set of films with them soon.
If things work well, Shalini might shift base to Mumbai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?