Hero Vijay Deverakonda was the special guest at the pre-release event for his co-star Aishwarya Rajesh’s soon-to-release sports drama, Kousalya Krishnamurthy. Speaking at the event, after wishing the film’s team for success, Vijay gave an important message to his fans.
Vijay’s message was on water conservation. Quoting the recent survey reports which predicted a severe water scarcity in Hyderabad by 2020, Vijay urged his fans and citizens to not waste water and use it judiciously like petrol. “Even the governments are raising awareness about water conservation. Imagine spending an entire day without water,” Vijay said.
Recently, Vijay was made the brand ambassador for the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board’s water conservation initiative.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style