Hero Vijay Deverakonda was the special guest at the pre-release event for his co-star Aishwarya Rajesh’s soon-to-release sports drama, Kousalya Krishnamurthy. Speaking at the event, after wishing the film’s team for success, Vijay gave an important message to his fans.
Vijay’s message was on water conservation. Quoting the recent survey reports which predicted a severe water scarcity in Hyderabad by 2020, Vijay urged his fans and citizens to not waste water and use it judiciously like petrol. “Even the governments are raising awareness about water conservation. Imagine spending an entire day without water,” Vijay said.
Recently, Vijay was made the brand ambassador for the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board’s water conservation initiative.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR starts physical training for NTR30
- Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s teaser looks engaging
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine