Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda and star heroine Samantha have teamed up for a pan-Indian film titled Kushi. Helmed by Shiva Nirvana, the biggie will resume its shoot very soon.
Today, director Shiva has shared the news that the shoot of Kushi will resume with an action sequence involving Vijay Deverakonda and others. According to the reports, the fresh schedule will begin on March 8, 2023.
Murali Sharma, Jayaram, Sachin Khedakar, Saranya Pradeep and Vennela Kishore will appear in supporting roles. The film’s music will be provided by Hesham Abdul Wahab. The release date and other details will be announced soon.
Heading towards next schedules #Kushi
Action mode on🔥
With ace stunt master @PeterHeinOffl and my editor @PrawinPudi pic.twitter.com/nVkma5QyaJ
— Shiva Nirvana (@ShivaNirvana) March 5, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food