Tollywood star Vijay Deverakonda’s maiden pan-India film, Liger, is all set for its action-packed schedule in Goa. The film’s cast and crew will be heading to the picturesque beach state next week for a major schedule which will last for nearly a month.
Apparently, director Puri Jagannadh, who recently appeared for an interrogation by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in connection with the sensational drug scandal, will be canning several intense boxing episodes and crucial talkie scenes in the Goa schedule. After wrapping up this schedule, the unit will be flying abroad for the final schedule in which a few more fight scenes featuring Vijay and foreign fighters will be picturized.
Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday is making her Tollywood debut with Liger. The film is being produced by Puri Jagannadh along with Charmee, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way