After contributing Rs 5 lakhs to Tollywood Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) Fund, hero Vijay Deverakonda went a step further and launched the Middle Class Fund (MCF) and he himself donated Rs 25 lakhs to the fund. Although Vijay initially planned to reach out to 2,500 middle-class families by providing daily essentials, he ended up supporting nearly 7,000 families with the help of donors who contributed close to Rs 50 lakhs.
Due to the massive response, MCF has received over 70,000 requests for help and it would require at least Rs 7 crores to fulfill all the requests. This prompted Vijay to temporarily hold MCF’s charity work. However, Vijay is still determined to succeed in his mission of offering jobs to 1 lakh unemployed youths across the twin Telugu states in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot