Fans of young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda are eagerly waiting for Meeku Mathrame Cheptha, the first film under Vijay’s production house, King Of The Hill. Vijay is co-producing the movie along with his father Govardhan Deverakonda and Global Cinemas will be presenting it.
As per the latest updates, Meeku Mathrame Cheptha will be hitting screens on November 1. This quirky romantic comedy has Tharun Bhascker, the director of Vijay’s breakthrough film, Pellichoopulu, will be seen as the male lead in the movie. Anchor turned actress Anasuya Bharadwaj, Tamil actress Vani Bhojan, Avantika Mishra and Pavani Gangireddy play lead roles in this Shammir Sultan’s directorial debut film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa