Already a name to reckon with in Kollywood post Arjun Reddy’s success, Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda had made a huge impression with his performance in the intense Tamil political drama, NOTA, last year. Since then, Vijay has been in talks with some of the leading banners for his future Tamil projects.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Vijay Deverakonda’s next Tamil flick is going to be a sci-fi drama with a time machine backdrop. A debutant will direct the movie and a popular banner will bankroll it. However, an official announcement regarding the project is awaited. The film will simultaneously be made in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?
- Ravi Teja’s new film delayed due to COVID