Vijay Deverakonda is riding high on the grand success of Geetha Govindam. The young is currently busy wrapping up the his maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual, NOTA. Expectations on this intense political thriller are quite high, thanks to Vijay’s track record in the recent past. The film has Mehreen as the leading lady.
As per the latest reports, the makers of NOTA are planning to release the movie on October 4. However, there has been no official announcement regarding this news. Chennai model Sanchana Natarajan essays a key role in NOTA. The film is being directed by Anand Shankar and produced by noted Tamil producer Gnanavel Raja of Studio Green.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion