After several years of struggle, Vijay Deverakonda had made his mark as an actor in Tollywood with back-to-back hits of Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy. He is now one of the most sought after heroes in the young generation of stars.
However, like all the strugglers, even Vijay had his share of insecurities during the initial days of his career. In a latest interview, Vijay revealed that he always had a Plan B if he failed to become an actor before he turned 25. And his Plan B was to turn a script writer and director to survive in the industry.
Vijay also revealed that he gets scared whenever he sees aspiring actors struggling to get work and looking for opportunities as they remind him of his formidable days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero