It looks like a lot has been happening in young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s professional life. His upcoming romantic drama, World Famous Lover, is hitting screens on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat. In other news, Vijay’s Rowdy Wear has collaborated with the popular fashion retail app Myntra.
It’s been one and a half years since Vijay Deverakonda launched his clothing line Rowdy Wear. Vijay’s diehard fans gave Rowdy Wear a thunderous response. Now, Rowdy Wear is collaborating with the popular fashion app Myntra. Vijay made the official announcement regarding the collaboration at 2020’s first Sundowners party. He also announced the launching of Rowdy Wear footwear and accessories such as mugs, slates, belts and bottles. The first drop will go live for 2 hours today at 6 pm.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film