Happening young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film, Ye Manthram Vesave, is finally gearing up for release on March 9. Vijay had signed the film almost 5 years ago, before he gained prominence with Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy.
Recently, the makers of Ye Manthram Vesave unveiled the film’s trailer and several promotional stills. Incidentally, Vijay has been tight-lipped about the movie and has not spoken a word about it anywhere. But this afternoon, Vijay, in his trademark cheeky style, posted a sly tweet about the movie, without mentioning its name.
Vijay said even he has some ‘backlogs’ which are now trending on YouTube after 5 years, hinting that he had signed YMV 5 years ago. Vijay’s fans are advising him to remember his humble beginnings and promote the movie to bail out the film’s producers.
Golisoda Films Production has bankrolled Ye Manthram Vesave and Malkapuram Sivakumar is presenting it. Shridhar Marri is the film’s director. Apart from YMV, Vijay also has a couple of biggies in Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations production.
Naku kuda backlogs unnayi abba. intlo teliyakunda manage cheddamu anukunna.. Kani 5years tarvatha YouTube lo trend avtundi 😋
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) March 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon