Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama, Hero, had wrapped up a crucial 15-day schedule at the Buddha International Circuit in New Delhi earlier this year. The makers had spent a whopping Rs 15 crore on this schedule. Vijay will be seen as a bike racer in the movie. Touted as the most expensive movie in Vijay’s career, Hero is being made with a budget of Rs 50 crores.
Hero was rumored to have been shelved due to creative differences. But the latest update is that Hero’s next schedule will kick-start in November first week. Vijay underwent training in bike racing under international bike racing champion Rajini Krishnan’s supervision in Coimbatore.
Debutant Anand Annamalai is the director and Malavika Mohanan is the female lead of Hero. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?