123telugu reported a couple of days ago that Tollywood’s heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is in talks with young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame. The project has been made official now.
The makers at Studio Green, one of the leading Tamil production houses, announced this morning that they are proudly introducing Vijay Deverakonda to Kollywood. Popular producer Gnanavel Raja will bankroll this exciting project.
We will have to wait for a few more days to know if this project will be a Tamil-Telugu bilingual or if it will only be dubbed in Telugu. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties