123telugu reported a couple of days ago that Tollywood’s heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is in talks with young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame. The project has been made official now.
The makers at Studio Green, one of the leading Tamil production houses, announced this morning that they are proudly introducing Vijay Deverakonda to Kollywood. Popular producer Gnanavel Raja will bankroll this exciting project.
We will have to wait for a few more days to know if this project will be a Tamil-Telugu bilingual or if it will only be dubbed in Telugu. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?