123telugu reported a couple of days ago that Tollywood’s heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is in talks with young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame. The project has been made official now.
The makers at Studio Green, one of the leading Tamil production houses, announced this morning that they are proudly introducing Vijay Deverakonda to Kollywood. Popular producer Gnanavel Raja will bankroll this exciting project.
We will have to wait for a few more days to know if this project will be a Tamil-Telugu bilingual or if it will only be dubbed in Telugu. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Mahesh Babu supports Prakash Raj’s cause