123telugu reported a couple of days ago that Tollywood’s heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is in talks with young Tamil director Anand Shankar of Vikram’s Inkokkadu fame. The project has been made official now.
The makers at Studio Green, one of the leading Tamil production houses, announced this morning that they are proudly introducing Vijay Deverakonda to Kollywood. Popular producer Gnanavel Raja will bankroll this exciting project.
We will have to wait for a few more days to know if this project will be a Tamil-Telugu bilingual or if it will only be dubbed in Telugu. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day