Now that the film shootings have resumed after almost a 5 month break, all the aspiring actors are back to visiting production houses and casting agency offices with a hope to grab a plum offer. And several shady production houses are exploiting this desperation with fake casting calls.
Vijay Deverakonda’s team today issued an alert against such fake casting calls and auditions. The team took to social media and clarified that a few production companies are claiming to be making a film with Vijay Deverakonda and are even conducting auditions to gain access to actresses. The team went on to say that any project Vijay is associated with shall be formally announced through the official PR teams and Vijay’s social media accounts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out
- Photo moment: Balakrishna meets Maredumilli Prajaneekam
- Satya Dev’s next gets an interesting title