Apart from Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda is a name to reckon with in Kollywood. He also has a huge fan base in Karnataka. He had made his debut in Tamil Cinema with the bilingual political drama, NOTA, last year.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Vijay is all set to foray into Sandalwood with a Telugu, Tamil and Kannada trilingual film. Apparently, this massive project will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that’s currently producing Vijay’s Dear Comrade.
The trilingual film is said to be directed by Anand Annamalai, who had penned dialogues for the award-winning Tamil film, Kaakka Muttai. Touted as a sports drama, the film will have Vijay playing a professional biker. Maharshi’s cinematographer Mohanan’s daughter Malavika Mohanan is the film’s leading lady. An official announcement is awaited to confirm the buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu