Apart from Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda is a name to reckon with in Kollywood. He also has a huge fan base in Karnataka. He had made his debut in Tamil Cinema with the bilingual political drama, NOTA, last year.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Vijay is all set to foray into Sandalwood with a Telugu, Tamil and Kannada trilingual film. Apparently, this massive project will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that’s currently producing Vijay’s Dear Comrade.
The trilingual film is said to be directed by Anand Annamalai, who had penned dialogues for the award-winning Tamil film, Kaakka Muttai. Touted as a sports drama, the film will have Vijay playing a professional biker. Maharshi’s cinematographer Mohanan’s daughter Malavika Mohanan is the film’s leading lady. An official announcement is awaited to confirm the buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business