Vijay Deverakonda’s 9th film, World Famous Lover, is fast nearing completion. The film’s final schedule will commence soon and the entire shoot will be wrapped up by November. Until recently, it has been reported that WFL will be hitting screens in February 2nd week as a Valentine’s Day treat.
But if the latest buzz is to be believed, the makers of World Famous Lover are planning to release the film in December end. Already, the Christmas weekend is jam-packed with a handful of low and medium budget movies. In this scenario, whether the film manages to make it to the theaters eventually remains to be seen.
World Famous Lover is being produced by veteran filmmaker KS Rama Rao and directed by Kranthi Madhav. Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa, and Izabelle Leite are the leading ladies in the movie. Gopi Sundar is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career