Ahead of the grand theatrical release of his much-awaited action thriller, Master, Tamil star Vijay met Tamil Nadu CM E. Palaniswami yesterday. Needless to say, Vijay’s high-profile meeting with the CM got a wide coverage by the media.
Tamil media circles have been abuzz with the news that Vijay requested the CM to allow 100 percent occupancy in all the theaters screening Master instead of the existing 50 percent occupancy rule. This request made by Vijay, especially when the new strain of the Coronavirus has the entire country gripped in fear, has drawn flak from all quarters. Many are questioning Vijay if he will take the responsibility if any fan contracts the virus in a fully-packed theater.
On the other hand, Vijay’s request to the CM has been welcomed by the Tamil Nadu Film Exhibitor’s Association. Meanwhile, Master’s makers are going to announce the film’s release date at 12:30 pm today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Samudram?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero