Ahead of the grand theatrical release of his much-awaited action thriller, Master, Tamil star Vijay met Tamil Nadu CM E. Palaniswami yesterday. Needless to say, Vijay’s high-profile meeting with the CM got a wide coverage by the media.
Tamil media circles have been abuzz with the news that Vijay requested the CM to allow 100 percent occupancy in all the theaters screening Master instead of the existing 50 percent occupancy rule. This request made by Vijay, especially when the new strain of the Coronavirus has the entire country gripped in fear, has drawn flak from all quarters. Many are questioning Vijay if he will take the responsibility if any fan contracts the virus in a fully-packed theater.
On the other hand, Vijay’s request to the CM has been welcomed by the Tamil Nadu Film Exhibitor’s Association. Meanwhile, Master’s makers are going to announce the film’s release date at 12:30 pm today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now