Actor Vijay Deverakonda is going all out to prep for his role in director Puri Jagannath’s next it seems. The Arjun Reddy star is apparently training in martial arts to fit into his role.
It has already been reported that the actor will play a martial artist with a stutter in the film that is titled Fighter.
Vijay is also going to undergo a massive transformation physically for the role. Charmme has revealed in conversation with a leading daily that Puri is presently in Bangkok working on finishing the script.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top