Actor Vijay Deverakonda is going all out to prep for his role in director Puri Jagannath’s next it seems. The Arjun Reddy star is apparently training in martial arts to fit into his role.
It has already been reported that the actor will play a martial artist with a stutter in the film that is titled Fighter.
Vijay is also going to undergo a massive transformation physically for the role. Charmme has revealed in conversation with a leading daily that Puri is presently in Bangkok working on finishing the script.
Articles that might interest you:
- This heroine to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Inspirational- Sonu Sood books an entire flight for women
- Samantha does the unthinkable for ‘The Family Man’
- Makers of Mahesh’s next to take strong measures
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA