Malavika Mohanan is all praise for her Master co-star Vijay. The actress, who was last seen in Petta, is one of the most sought after actress these days in Tamil cinema, and she has become quite popular among Vijay’s fans even before Master released in theatres.
Talking about Vijay, the actress said that she only got to know him once she started working on the film. “He is very clear that he will focus on films alone. There are no interviews of him on YouTube in the last 10 years and he doesn’t endorse brands either. He is so exclusive. Once I got to know him, what I loved the most about him is that he is a man of his words. If he promises to do something, he will do it no matter how small or insignificant it might seem. I have never met anyone like him and it’s quite incredible to see this trait in an age where we often forget things and just apologize in the end.”
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Master has Vijay, Malavika Mohanan, Vijay Sethupathi in lead roles, and it will release in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi on January 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?