Star Tamil actor-director duo, Thalapathy Vijay and AR Murugadoss, has teamed up thrice and delivered top grossers like Thuppakki, Kaththi and the recently released Sarkar. A sequel to Thuppakki has been in discussions for the last few months.
Now, at a recent film event, Murugadoss had confirmed that he is indeed making Thuppakki’s sequel with Vijay in near future. Needless to say, fans of both the stars have been highly elated with Murugadoss’ latest revelation. The director will next join forces with Rajinikanth for a fantasy drama. Thuppakki’s sequel may go on floors in 2019 end or early 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out