It’s well-known that successful Tamil actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ latest film went on floors last week. The movie’s unit had wrapped up a mass number in the short first schedule. Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this film.
Now, the latest update on this highly-anticipated movie is that the second schedule will take place in Kolkata, where Vijay and Murugadoss had shot a few key portions of their 2014 blockbuster, Kaththi. Thalapathy62’s Kolkata schedule will last for 20 days.
Keerthy Suresh is the film’s heroine. Noted Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer, which will hit the screens for Diwali, 2018.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?