It’s been reported already that Tamil star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss will be joining hands with each other for the third time after the two blockbusters, Thuppakki and Kaththi. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll this crazy project.
Of late, there have been several reports doing the rounds on social media. The rumors have it that Murugadoss, after Kaththi, has once again scripted dual roles for Vijay and that one of the roles will have Vijay playing a physically challenged man. But the film’s team is quick to respond and refuted these rumors. However, an official confirmation regarding the dual roles is awaited.
Murugadoss is keen on roping in a popular Bollywood actress as Vijay’s romantic interest in the movie. AR Rahman will compose music for this high budgeted entertainer, which will go on floors from January 20. The film will be hitting the screens during Dasara, 2018.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon