It’s been reported already that Tamil star actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss will be joining hands with each other for the third time after the two blockbusters, Thuppakki and Kaththi. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll this crazy project.
Of late, there have been several reports doing the rounds on social media. The rumors have it that Murugadoss, after Kaththi, has once again scripted dual roles for Vijay and that one of the roles will have Vijay playing a physically challenged man. But the film’s team is quick to respond and refuted these rumors. However, an official confirmation regarding the dual roles is awaited.
Murugadoss is keen on roping in a popular Bollywood actress as Vijay’s romantic interest in the movie. AR Rahman will compose music for this high budgeted entertainer, which will go on floors from January 20. The film will be hitting the screens during Dasara, 2018.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties