Not many are aware that Tamil star, Vijay’s father and senior director SA Chandrasekhar has launched a political party a couple of weeks back. Named Vijay MakkalIyakkam, the launch of the party has created a massive buzz among Vijay fans.
Giving clarity on his father’s political party, Vijay this morning released a press note stating that he is nowhere connected with the SA Chandrasekhar’s party. The star hero also urged fans to stay away from all the controversies and focus on their individual lives.
On the professional front, Vijay’s new film, Master is gearing up for a Sankranthi 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral
- Will this Hindi actress match up to the might of Anushka?
- Star hero to introduce NTR and Charan in RRR
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts