Not many are aware that Tamil star, Vijay’s father and senior director SA Chandrasekhar has launched a political party a couple of weeks back. Named Vijay MakkalIyakkam, the launch of the party has created a massive buzz among Vijay fans.
Giving clarity on his father’s political party, Vijay this morning released a press note stating that he is nowhere connected with the SA Chandrasekhar’s party. The star hero also urged fans to stay away from all the controversies and focus on their individual lives.
On the professional front, Vijay’s new film, Master is gearing up for a Sankranthi 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive