Veteran Tamil actor-filmmaker Manobala breathed his last at his L.V. Prasad Road residence in Chennai on Wednesday morning. Manobala (69) was reportedly suffering from liver related ailments. The actor’s sudden demise has left the film industry in a huge shock. Several prominent personalities, including Tamil Nadu CM Stalin, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth and several others, paid their tributes to Manobala via social media.
This afternoon, leading Tamil star Vijay visited Manobala’s residence and offered floral tributes to the departed legend. Vijay was escorted by the police as thousands of fans thronged the premises. Both Manobala and Vijay acted in several movies together.
Minsara Kanna, Azhagiya Thamizh Magan, Vettaikaran, Nanban, Thuppakki, Thalaiva, Theri, and Bigil are some of the popular movies in which the duo had shared screen space with each other. Manobala’s final movie is said to be alongside Vijay in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s gangster drama, Leo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
- Date and time locked for Naga Shaurya’s Rangabali teaser
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
- NBK 108 to release on this date?
- NBK 108: First-of-its-kind promotion for the title revelation
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food