Before Geetha Govindam’s release, the film’s lead pair Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna created a lot of buzz for the film with their cute rants on Twitter. Later, upon the film’s release, both Vijay and Rashmika enthralled everyone with their on-screen chemistry.
And now, it looks like the Geetha Govindam couple is following the same strategy for the ongoing film, Dear Comrade. Both Vijay and Rashmika took to their Twitter profiles recently, addressed each other as comrades, and then congratulated each other for being part of Google’s most searched lists for 2018. Needless to say, the young stars’ friendly banter has created a lot of buzz for Dear Comrade.
Dear Comrade, being directed by Bharath Kamma and produced jointly by Yash Rangineni and Mythri Movie Makers, is slated to hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace