Geetha Govindam pair Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic drama, Dear Comrade, has finally wrapped up its shooting formalities. Although an official announcement is awaited, this much-awaited delayed film is expected to hit screens on May 31.
In Dear Comrade, Vijay plays a student leader and Rashmika plays a cricketer and his romantic interest. Their sizzling chemistry on the big screen will be something to watch out for and the teaser had given a glimpse of it already.
Debutant Bharat Kamma is directing Dear Comrade. Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Productions banners are jointly producing the film. Justin Prabhakaran has scored the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C