Vijay Devarakonda is the flavor of the season as his latest film, NOTA is all set for a release on this 5th of October in a grand way. Vijay has already started promoting the film and, he in an interview, revealed that the film was wrapped up in just 48 days straight.
The star hero is making his Tamil debut with this film which is a full-on political thriller and Vijay will be seen as the CM of Tamil Nadu. Mehrene is cast as the female lead in this film which is based on the current political scenario in Tamil Nadu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is being produced by Gynanavel Raja of Studio Green.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive setback for Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?