Vijay Devarakonda is the flavor of the season as his latest film, NOTA is all set for a release on this 5th of October in a grand way. Vijay has already started promoting the film and, he in an interview, revealed that the film was wrapped up in just 48 days straight.
The star hero is making his Tamil debut with this film which is a full-on political thriller and Vijay will be seen as the CM of Tamil Nadu. Mehrene is cast as the female lead in this film which is based on the current political scenario in Tamil Nadu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is being produced by Gynanavel Raja of Studio Green.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR