Vijay Devarakonda is the flavor of the season as his latest film, NOTA is all set for a release on this 5th of October in a grand way. Vijay has already started promoting the film and, he in an interview, revealed that the film was wrapped up in just 48 days straight.
The star hero is making his Tamil debut with this film which is a full-on political thriller and Vijay will be seen as the CM of Tamil Nadu. Mehrene is cast as the female lead in this film which is based on the current political scenario in Tamil Nadu.
Anand Shankar directs this film which is being produced by Gynanavel Raja of Studio Green.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film