This morning, Tamil star Vijay and Samantha’s family entertainer in the direction of Raja Rani fame Atlee was launched in a grand manner, with Vijay participating in the puja formalities. The film will be produced by senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, who earlier produced Vijay’s blockbuster hit, Thuppaki.
Sam has been highly excited about the film’s script and she will be hoping for a memorable first time association with Vijay. Amy Jackson of Shankar’s I fame will play the second heroine’s role in the film.
The film’s music will be composed by GV Prakash Kumar and this will be his 50th album. The young composer is planning to make it even more special by roping in his uncle and renowned composer AR Rahman for a special song in the film.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA