This morning, Tamil star Vijay and Samantha’s family entertainer in the direction of Raja Rani fame Atlee was launched in a grand manner, with Vijay participating in the puja formalities. The film will be produced by senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, who earlier produced Vijay’s blockbuster hit, Thuppaki.
Sam has been highly excited about the film’s script and she will be hoping for a memorable first time association with Vijay. Amy Jackson of Shankar’s I fame will play the second heroine’s role in the film.
The film’s music will be composed by GV Prakash Kumar and this will be his 50th album. The young composer is planning to make it even more special by roping in his uncle and renowned composer AR Rahman for a special song in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?
- NTR, Charan to do a superb song in RRR