Vijay’s upcoming film in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s direction is making all the right buzz ever since it was launched earlier this year. The latest news is that Vijay Sethupathi has joined the shoot and recently, the team shot some key scenes with Vijay Sethupathi in Shimoga, Karnataka. The next schedule is going to begin shortly.
It’s been a memorable year for Vijay Sethupathi, who played key roles in Petta and Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, before he landed the negative role in Thalapathy64. And it’s said to be one of the most exciting face-offs in Tamil cinema in a long time now.
The film also stars Malavika Mohanan and Andrea in important roles. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases