Around a month ago, news came out that Vijay Sethupathi will be playing a key role in Kamal Haasan’s next. Titled Thalaivan Irukkindran, the film is said to be a sequel to Kamal’s 1992 hit, Thevar Magan.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, Sethupathi himself opened up about the news and clarified that he is not doing any role in Kamal’s film. The star hero also said that he was not even approached for any role in the film.
To be directed and produced by Kamal Haasan himself, Thalaivan Irukkindran is expected to go on sets in the next couple of months. AR Rahman will be scoring the music for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?
- Balakrishna picks Puri Jagannadh for his next