It looks like the Mega family heroes are in awe of acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi. After sharing screen space with Megastar Chiranjeevi in Sye Raa, Vijay will next be seen in Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena. Vijay is also said to be playing the main antagonist in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers of Varun Tej’s Boxer are considering Vijay Sethupathi for the villain’s role. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement regarding this speculation.
Debutant Kiran Korrapati is directing Boxer and Allu Venkatesh and Siddhu Mudda are bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed