Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi who is presently in the national news for his role in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy has just begun work on his next Telugu film.
He joined the sets of mega hero Vaisshnav Tej’s Uppena earlier today. Directed by Buchi Babu Sana, the film is jointly produced by Sukumar Writings and Mythri Movie Makers and has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Vijay is also likely to join Kajal Aggarwal in the sequel of Awe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?