Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi who is presently in the national news for his role in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy has just begun work on his next Telugu film.
He joined the sets of mega hero Vaisshnav Tej’s Uppena earlier today. Directed by Buchi Babu Sana, the film is jointly produced by Sukumar Writings and Mythri Movie Makers and has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Vijay is also likely to join Kajal Aggarwal in the sequel of Awe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic