The much-awaited audio album of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Pongal entertainer, Petta, is unveiled this evening in Chennai. The album contains a total of 11 tracks composed by Anirudh Ravichander. The film is directed by Karthik Subbaraj and produced by Sun Pictures.
It’s well-known that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi is essaying a crucial role in Petta. At the audio launch event, Vijay has made a big revelation. He has confirmed that he is playing the antagonist’s role in Petta. This will be the second time that the Makkal Selvan will be seen in a negative role, after the 2012 hit Tamil film, Sundarapandian.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections