Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha heart-warming Tamil romantic drama 96 has been moving each and every film lover’s heart. 96 released yesterday to unanimous positive response from critics and audiences. The touching coming of age story is the main USP of 96.
But in a major shocker, an aspiring filmmaker named Vichu R from Chennai has alleged that 96’s makers have plagiarized his story. Vichu said that he had narrated 96’s story to the film’s producer Nandagopal of Madras Enterprises some 4, 5 years ago. Vichu has made some serious allegations, but the makers are yet to respond.
96 will soon be remade in Telugu. Hotshot producer Dil Raju will be producing the Telugu version. The lead cast is yet to be announced.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary