Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha heart-warming Tamil romantic drama 96 has been moving each and every film lover’s heart. 96 released yesterday to unanimous positive response from critics and audiences. The touching coming of age story is the main USP of 96.
But in a major shocker, an aspiring filmmaker named Vichu R from Chennai has alleged that 96’s makers have plagiarized his story. Vichu said that he had narrated 96’s story to the film’s producer Nandagopal of Madras Enterprises some 4, 5 years ago. Vichu has made some serious allegations, but the makers are yet to respond.
96 will soon be remade in Telugu. Hotshot producer Dil Raju will be producing the Telugu version. The lead cast is yet to be announced.
- Sundeep Kishan opens up about how he dealt with failures
- Talented young comedian turns villain on Tamil debut
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu