Not many are aware that acclaimed Tamil hero Vijay Sethupathi was first approached by the makers of the super hit Amazon Prime series, The Family Man 2, for the LTTE Chief’s role. However, Vijay didn’t accept the role due to reasons unknown and he in turn recommended noted Tamil actor Mime Gopi’s name for the role.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Vijay Sethupathi could be playing a crucial role in The Family Man’s highly-anticipated third season. Apparently, the show’s creators Raj and DK have discussed the story and the character with Vijay Sethupathi, and the actor has reportedly given his nod. Let’s wait for the official word from the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Nassar gets injured while shooting
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Ram Charan’s heartwarming wishes for his director
- These three new faces to be a part of Bigg Boss 6
- Baahubali writer’s prestigious film announced
- Meere Herolaa from Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali is fun