On occasion of his birthday on Tuesday, Tamil actor Vijay Sethupathi, who’s making his Telugu cinema debut with Megastar Chiranjeevi’s SyeRaa Narasimha Reddy, had a gift from the team.
The first look of the actor who plays a very important character in the film Raaja Pandi, was unveiled much to the delight of both his and mega fans.
The actor is seen in a rugged look full with the lion claws hanging from his neck and a sword in tow. A motion poster of the same has also been unveiled, as is the latest trend these days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero