Kollywood star Vijay Sethupathi is equally popular in Tollywood. He played key roles in Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa and the recent blockbuster Uppena. Even as his fans want to see more of him in Telugu, Vijay is mostly busy with his Tamil projects and the ongoing Bollywood debut film.
Now, in a latest interview, Vijay Sethupathi revealed that he really wants to sign more Telugu films and for that, he is currently learning Telugu language. Vijay said that he understands Telugu, but not quite fluent while speaking. The Makkal Selvan is currently shooting for his Bollywood debut film, Mumbaikar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Key update on Adipurush’s shoot
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual