Kollywood star Vijay Sethupathi is equally popular in Tollywood. He played key roles in Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa and the recent blockbuster Uppena. Even as his fans want to see more of him in Telugu, Vijay is mostly busy with his Tamil projects and the ongoing Bollywood debut film.
Now, in a latest interview, Vijay Sethupathi revealed that he really wants to sign more Telugu films and for that, he is currently learning Telugu language. Vijay said that he understands Telugu, but not quite fluent while speaking. The Makkal Selvan is currently shooting for his Bollywood debut film, Mumbaikar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix