It is already reported that star actor, Vijay Sethupathi is doing a key role in Kamal Haasan’s next. Titled Thalaivan Irukkindran, the film is said to be a sequel to 1992 released hit film, Thevar Magan.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Vijay Sethupathi is likely to portray the role of Nasser’s son role in the film. As per the reports, after Nasser’s character gets killed in the first part, Sethupathi will continue the lineage of Nasser in the sequel.
Being directed by Kamal Haasan himself, the film has its music composed by AR Rahaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?