It is already reported that star actor, Vijay Sethupathi is doing a key role in Kamal Haasan’s next. Titled Thalaivan Irukkindran, the film is said to be a sequel to 1992 released hit film, Thevar Magan.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Vijay Sethupathi is likely to portray the role of Nasser’s son role in the film. As per the reports, after Nasser’s character gets killed in the first part, Sethupathi will continue the lineage of Nasser in the sequel.
Being directed by Kamal Haasan himself, the film has its music composed by AR Rahaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital