It is already reported that star actor, Vijay Sethupathi is doing a key role in Kamal Haasan’s next. Titled Thalaivan Irukkindran, the film is said to be a sequel to 1992 released hit film, Thevar Magan.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Vijay Sethupathi is likely to portray the role of Nasser’s son role in the film. As per the reports, after Nasser’s character gets killed in the first part, Sethupathi will continue the lineage of Nasser in the sequel.
Being directed by Kamal Haasan himself, the film has its music composed by AR Rahaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Arjun Reddy girl Shalini’s big Bollywood film
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero