Here’s yet another big update on acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi. The actor has reportedly signed his third Hindi project alongside Bollywood star heroine Katrina Kaif. The film will be directed by award winning filmmaker Sriram Raghavan.
Vijay Sethupathi has already signed two projects in Bollywood. He will be seen in key roles in Shahid Kapoor’s web-series for Amazon Prime Video under Raj and DK’s direction and in Maanagaram’s Hindi remake ‘Mumbaikar’ under ace cinematographer Santhosh Sivan’s direction.
Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play a key role in Bollywood top star Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha, but he has reportedly walked out of the project due to reasons unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19