Here’s yet another big update on acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi. The actor has reportedly signed his third Hindi project alongside Bollywood star heroine Katrina Kaif. The film will be directed by award winning filmmaker Sriram Raghavan.
Vijay Sethupathi has already signed two projects in Bollywood. He will be seen in key roles in Shahid Kapoor’s web-series for Amazon Prime Video under Raj and DK’s direction and in Maanagaram’s Hindi remake ‘Mumbaikar’ under ace cinematographer Santhosh Sivan’s direction.
Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play a key role in Bollywood top star Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha, but he has reportedly walked out of the project due to reasons unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna joins Andhadhun remake
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series